The latest edition of Trenchless International magazine is now available to be read online as a digital magazine.
The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer or smartphone. To view the magazine click here.
The Summer edition of Trenchless International contains:
- An article on North America’s largest microtunnelling project managed by Metro Vancouver.
- A feature on Primus Line’s new operations in Shanghai, China.
- A study from Wessex Water summarising the effectiveness of cured-in-place pipe relining to improve hydraulic capacity to reduce flood risk.
- A summary of recent projects in Australia and New Zealand favouring no-dig methods.
- And much more!
Want more access?
Trenchless International print magazine subscribers receive access to the digital magazine before the wider industry, ensuring they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues and technology.
Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the world’s leading magazine for the global trenchless industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information.
- Access to the online archives of Trenchless International.
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to trenchless training courses and major conferences worldwide.
Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the trenchless industry.