The latest edition of Trenchless International magazine is now available to be read online as a digital magazine.
The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer or smartphone. To view the magazine click here.
The Spring edition of Trenchless International contains:
- An article on the trenchless installation of culverts to protect against hurricanes.
- A look at the revolutionary introduction of a carbon trading system in British Columbia, Canada, which includes credits for using trenchless technology methods.
- An interview with Emagineered’s Stephen Waring.
- An article exploring Primus Line’s rehabilitation of a high-pressure gas main in the Czech Republic.
- And much more!
Want more access?
The Trenchless International print magazine subscribers receive access to the digital magazine before the wider industry, ensuring they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues and technology. Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the world’s leading magazine for the global trenchless industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information.
- Access to the online archives of Trenchless International.
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to trenchless training courses and major conferences worldwide.
Want to know more? Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the trenchless industry.