Early bird registrations are available for No-Dig Down Under 2019 taking place in Melbourne, Australia later this year.
No-Dig Down Under is one of the largest dedicated trenchless technology events in the world and will take place on 10–13 September.
Once again, the event will feature a world-class conference program, a packed exhibition hall, valuable social events and networking opportunities, and best-in-class training courses on trenchless topics.
This year’s theme – Engaging beneath the surface – represents the role the Australasian Society for Trenchless Technology (ASTT) plays between the different stakeholders in Australasia’s no-dig community.
There are a number of registration options available:
- Full conference delegate – early bird* AU$1,210 (US$862) for ASTT members and AU$1,430 (US$1,018) for non-members. This includes full access to technical conference program, catering, trade show and all social functions.
- Utility location stream only – AU$550 (US$392). This includes access to utility location stream of conference only, catering, exhibition opening and trade show.
- One day conference (Wednesday or Thursday) – AU$900 (US$641). This includes access to the selected day’s conference program and social function, catering and trade show
- ASTT training course only – AU$490 (US$349) for ASTT members or AU$590 (US$420) for non-members. This includes the selected ASTT training course and access to the exhibition opening and trade show.
- Exhibition trade show only – FREE.
*Early bird registrations close at midnight AEST 12 July 2019.
Click here to register.
The conference and exhibition will be accompanied by a number of social functions; individual and guest tickets are available for purchase on the following:
- Tuesday 10 September: Exhibition Opening | Sponsored by Vermeer – AU$70 (US$50)
- Wednesday 11 September: Networking Reception | Sponsored by Vermeer – AU$150 (US$107)
- Thursday 12 September: ASTT Gala Dinner and Awards Evening | Sponsored by National Environmental Equipment – AU$190 (US$136) or AU$1,700 (US$1,210) for a table of 10.
For more information visit the No-Dig Down Under website.
If you have an event you would like featured in Trenchless International contact Assistant Editor Chloe Jenkins to discuss promotional opportunities at email@example.com