ISTT’s International No-Dig Florence 2019 has opened a Call for Papers, inviting abstracts for this year’s conference program.
The 37th annual conference and exhibition, hosted by the Italian Association for Trenchless Technology, will take place on 30 September – 2 October 2019 in Florence, Italy.
Authors are invited to submit up to two abstracts covering : new applications; environmental and soil conditions; the most up-to-date equipment; materials used; and the performance of the no-dig technique applied.
In 2019, abstracts covering financing and contracts are of interest as well, especially if connected to the use of trenchless technology.
The focus of all papers should be on innovation that can increase the applications of no-dig methodologies.
The committee has requested papers on the following topics:
- trenchless technology case studies
- environmental and sustainability benefits of trenchless methods
- research and developments
- mapping and inspection of underground utilities
- infrastructure financing for utility projects
- horizontal directional drilling
- microtunnelling, pipe jacking and auger boring
- trenchless pipe replacement
- pipe linings and coatings
The deadline for abstract submissions is 15 March 2019.
Click here to submit your abstract.
Once the Call for Papers is closed, the committee will evaluate the submissions and select papers that will form the conference program.
If you have an event you would like featured in Trenchless International contact Assistant Editor Chloe Jenkins to discuss promotional opportunities at email@example.com