The latest edition of Trenchless International magazine is now available to be read online as a digital magazine.
The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer or smartphone. To view the magazine click here.
The Winter edition of Trenchless International contains:
- An article on Watercare’s
record breakingproject, in which contractor McConnell Dowell completed the longest recorded drive using Direct Pipe® microtunnelling technology.
- A wrap-up of the ISTT’s International No-Dig South Africa 2018, including the award-winning people and projects.
- A report by Germany’s IKT Institute for Underground Infrastructure on the use of short liners for house connection repairs.
- An Asian feature, including an article on how horizontal directional drilling was used to help Indian coastal towns cope with severe weather.
- And much more!
Want more access?
The Trenchless International print magazine subscribers receive access to the digital magazine before the wider industry, ensuring they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues and technology. Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the world’s leading magazine for the global trenchless industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information.
- Access to the online archives of Trenchless International.
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to trenchless training courses and major conferences worldwide.
Want to know more? Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the trenchless industry.