The No-Dig Down Under Conference and Exhibition has opened Call for Papers.
The Australasian Society for Trenchless Technology (ASTT) event – one of the largest of its kind dedicated to no-dig methods – will take place in Melbourne, Australia on 10–13 September 2019.
No-Dig Down Under has invited authors to submit abstracts for inclusion in the program, covering case studies, new and emerging technologies, challenging projects and environments, industry skills and training, risk management and more.
Submissions may be made in the following categories:
- bedding soil grouting/stabilisation
- condition assessment
- cured-in-place pipe
- direct pipe
- horizontal directional drilling
- installing new pipeline
- manholes, shafts, pits
- pipe bursting
- pipe jacking
- pipe ramming
- pipe rehabilitation (including pressure pipes)
- spiral wound pipe
- spray lining
Abstracts must be submitted in electronic format using the online portal, outlining in 200 words or less the aims, contents and conclusions of the paper.
Click here for detailed submission guidelines.
The Technical Committee put together by the ASTT will be assess submissions against the following criteria:
- relevant to the theme of the conference, ‘Engaging beneath the surface’
- relevant to current issues/challenges
- presents new content or a fresh look at a specific topic
- relevant to those working in the industry
- content engages the audience
- content has a clear benefit for delegates.
Abstract submissions close 28 February 2019.
Click here to submit an abstract.
For more information visit the No-Dig Down Under website.
If you have an event you would like featured in Trenchless International contact Assistant Editor Chloe Jenkins to discuss promotional opportunities at email@example.com