The latest edition of Trenchless International is now available to be read online.
The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer or smartphone, and contains interactive content not available in the print version.
To view the magazine on your PC, Mac, tablet or mobile device, click here.
The Fall issue contains:
- An article on Aarsleff’s new LED curing system, which has now been introduced to the European, Asian and North American markets.
- An interview with horizontal directional drilling specialist Martin Cherrington about his role developing the method and the technological advances taking place in the industry.
- A project article featuring Scottish Water’s use of a microtunnel boring machine to install a water main under a railway as part of a £120 million (US$157 million) water supply investment program.
- An in-depth review of the South African trenchless industry, its emergence and its potential for the future.
- And much more!
Want more access?
The Trenchless International print magazine subscribers receive access to the digital flipbook ahead of the general industry, ensuring they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues and technology. Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the world’s leading magazine for the global trenchless industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information.
- Access to the online archives of Trenchless International.
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to trenchless training courses and major conferences worldwide.
Want to know more? Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the trenchless industry.