Summer edition of Trenchless International now online
The latest edition of Trenchless International is now available to be read online.
The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer or smartphone, and contains interactive content not available in the print version.
To view the magazine on your PC, Mac, tablet or mobile device, click here.
The Summer issue contains:
- An article on the use of TRACTO-TECHNIK’s GRUNDODRILL 15N to complete a complex horizontal directional drilling project in the Elbe River in central Europe.
- An interview with new NASSCO Executive Director Sheila Joy about her role, the future of the organisation and the benefits of membership to industry organisations.
- An article on a challenging storm water rehabilitation project using ITS PipeTech’s point-lining system.
- A cured-in-place pipe liner quality report by the German Institute for Underground Infrastructure (IKT).
- And much more!
Want more access?
The Trenchless International print magazine subscribers receive access to the digital flipbook ahead of the general industry, ensuring they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues and technology. Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the world’s leading magazine for the global trenchless industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information.
- Access to the online archives of Trenchless International.
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to trenchless training courses and major conferences worldwide.
Want to know more? Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the trenchless industry.