Online registrations are closing soon for Singapore International Water Week (SIWW), which connects the water industry with innovative and sustainable water management solutions when it takes place on 8-12 July 2018.
The biennial event gathers stakeholders from the global water industry to share best practices, showcase the latest technologies and tap business opportunities.
There are a number of registration types available, with prices (excluding 7 per cent GST) ranging from US$74 to US$1,184 available until 22 June.
Click here to register for the event.
The event will host the 8th edition of Water Convention, a four-track program that allows water practitioners and leaders to share best practices, strategic approaches and innovations in addressing challenges for making cities resilient and liveable.
The four streams are: delivering water from source to tap; effective and efficient wastewater value management; water for liveability and resilience; and water quality and health.
On Sunday 8 July, the Hot Issues Workshops will take place, where interactive panel-based sessions will allow experts and delegates to engage in discussions about emerging issues in the industry.
According to the advance program booklet, the following workshops will be held across the day:
- Year 2030 – intelligent water networks
- Pre-treatment for anaerobic digestion, which technology? (Part 1)
- Strengthening delivering of WaSH to urban informal settlements in the Asia Pacific
- Emerging contaminants – real concern or #FakeNews?
- Creating a mindset shift from a radical idea to a sustainable one whose time has come
- Pre-treatment for anaerobic digestion, which technology? (Part 2)
- Coping with extreme events – getting real about the inevitable.
For more information visit the SIWW website.
If you have an event you would like featured in Trenchless International contact Editor Nick Lovering to discuss promotional opportunities at email@example.com