The latest edition of Trenchless International is now available to be read online.
The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer or smartphone, and contains interactive content not available in the print version.
To view the magazine on your PC, Mac, tablet or mobile device, click here.
The Spring issue contains:
- An article on how Coleman Microtunnelling used a Herrenknecht microtunnel boring machine to excavate subsea tunnels in Ghana, Africa
- An interview with Iranian engineering company Zharfkarejam’s International Business Development Manager Ardalan Mahshanian
- An article on Spain’s largest trenchless technology project, which used the Primus Line® liner to rehabilitate 10 km of asbestos cement trunk watermain
- An overview of Fort Wayne’s water replacement program, which is replacing ageing pipes across the network with high-density polyethylene pipe using horizontal directional drilling
- And much more!
Want more access?
The Trenchless International print magazine subscribers receive access to the digital flipbook ahead of the general industry, ensuring that they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues and technology. Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the world’s leading magazine for the global trenchless industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information.
- Access to the online archives of Trenchless International.
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to trenchless training courses and major conferences worldwide.
Want to know more? Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the trenchless industry.