The latest edition of Trenchless International is now available to be read online.
The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer or smartphone, and contains interactive content not available in the print version.
To view the magazine on your PC, Mac, tablet or mobile device, click here.
The Winter issue contains:
- An article on a ISTT- award winning HDD installation undertaken by Mears Group in Florida, US
- An interview with Andrews.engineer Project Manager Oliver Lam
- A Trenchless World Congress feature, reviewing the projects and papers of the other ISTT Award Winners for 2017
- An article on a Herrenknecht tunnelling and microtunnelling renaturation project to rehabilitate one of Europe’s most polluted waterways, the Emscher River
- And much more!
Want more access?
The Trenchless International print magazine subscribers receive access to the digital flipbook ahead of the general industry, ensuring that they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues and technology. Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the world’s leading magazine for the global trenchless industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information.
- Access to the online archives of Trenchless International.
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to trenchless training courses and major conferences worldwide.
Want to know more? Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the trenchless industry.