UKSTT releases videos of Masterclasses
The UKSTT has released a series of pipeline condition assessment videos that were filmed at its Masterclass sessions in Solihull, West Midlands on 21 September 2017.
The playlist comprises several videos featuring industry experts discussing different aspects of pipeline condition assessment.
The videos include:
- MWH Global’s Jon Boon, who introduced and gave an overview of condition assessment techniques.
- Charles Ashdown, who spoke about the condition assessment of old cast iron water mains.
- Wessex Water’s Julian Britton, who presented a client’s perspective of condition assessment.
- WRc Infrastructure’s Keith Walker discusses what needs to be found out, what has been found out and what actionable information was gained from it.
- Sheffield University’s Dr Stewart Husband, who discussed smart networks for condition monitoring.
- UKSTT Chair Ian Vickridge, who presented some case studies from Hong Kong.
- ElectroScan’s Chuck Hansen, who presented the concept, use and benefits of ElectroScan.
- And a question and answer panel discussion.
The masterclass videos are available to the public, free of charge, on the UKSTT’s YouTube channel.
The one-day masterclass was held by the UKSTT and supported by the Future Water Association at The National Motorcycle Museum in the West Midlands.
For more information visit the UKSTT website.
If you have news you would like featured in Trenchless International contact Editor Nick Lovering at email@example.com