The latest edition of Trenchless International is now available to be read online.
The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer, or smartphone and contains bonus interactive content not available in the print version.
To view the magazine on your PC, Mac, tablet, or mobile device, click here.
The Fall issue contains:
- An article on the rehabilitation of two Italian drinking mains effected by seismic activity using Primus Liners
- An interview with NASTT Chair and Aegion President of Infrastructure Solutions Frank Firsching
- A look at the largest Trenchless Technology project ever undertaken in Medellín, Colombia
- An article on a HOBAS sliplining project to replace a 100-year-old sewer in Niagara Falls
- And much more!
Want more access?
The Trenchless International print magazine subscribers receive access to the digital flipbook ahead of the general industry, ensuring that they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues and technology. Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the world’s leading magazine for the global trenchless industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information.
- Access to the online archives of Trenchless International.
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to trenchless training courses and major conferences worldwide.
Want to know more? Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the trenchless industry.