Last chance registrations available for ASCE Pipelines 2017 Conference
Last minute registrations are still available with less than a week until the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Pipelines 2017 Conference taking place in Phoenix, Arizona on 6-9 August.
The event will focus on the theme of ‘Reliability and resiliency through sustainable design and construction’ during the transmission, distribution, and collection of pipelines, utilities, and tunnels in the water, waste water, storm water, drainage, and oil and gas sectors.
Click here to register for the event.
The conference program includes 3 keynote sessions, more than 160 peer-reviewed papers, 6 panel discussions, and 5 workshops, as well as an exhibition showcasing the latest technology for pipeline and utility infrastructure.
The event workshops include:
- Condition assessment, monitoring, data and modes of failure for large diameter pipelines
- Life cycle costs, aesthetics, and state-of-the-art coatings and linings of steel water tanks
- A review of the soon to be published AWWA M11 guide to streel pipe design and installation
- The principles of sustainable planning, design, construction and operation of pipeline projects
- An introduction of the new ASCE manual of practice for pilot tube and other guided boring methods.
For more information visit the ASCE Pipelines Conference website.
If you have an event you would like featured in Trenchless International contact Managing Editor Nick Lovering at firstname.lastname@example.org