Spring edition of Trenchless International now online
The latest edition of Trenchless International is now available to be read online.
The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer, or smartphone and contains bonus interactive content not available in the print version.
To view the magazine on your PC, Mac, tablet, or mobile device, click here.
The issue contains:
- A HDD project to install an ocean outfall on the southern coast of Australia
- A look at how a small Canadian town has invested in its own Deep Trekker CCTV inspection system
- An article on the challenging construction of a sewer underneath Mecca in Saudi Arabia using a unique construction solution from Herrenknecht
- A technical paper authored by UKSTT Past Chairman Ian Ramsay on the use of CIPP inside buildings
- And much more!
Want more access?
The Trenchless International print magazine subscribers receive access to the digital flipbook ahead of the general industry, ensuring that they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues, and technology. Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the world’s leading magazine for the global trenchless industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information.
- Access to the online archives of Trenchless International
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to trenchless training courses and major conferences worldwide.
Want to know more? Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the trenchless industry.