Tender applications have recently closed for a program of water and sewer main rehabilitation works in Alberta, Canada.
The sewer rehabilitation contract includes, but it not limited to:
- CCTV inspection for condition assessment
- Cleaning and root cutting
- Repair of misaligned joints
- Structural rehabilitation of mains, laterals and lateral-main connections (including root-proofing and waterproofing)
- Traffic management throughout project work
- Post-rehabilitation CCTV inspection
The water main rehabilitation contract includes, but is not limited to:
- Replacement of existing main using Trenchless Technology
- Installation of new valves and hydrants
- Replacement to existing lateral service using Trenchless Technology
- Incidental work (traffic management, temporary water supply, post-installation network testing)
Tender applications closed on 29 March. To receive updates on contract announcements, subscribe to the Trenchless International fortnightly e-newsletter.
For further information visit the dgMarket Tenders Worldwide website.