The UKSTT is hosting a utility mapping masterclass in Birmingham on 28 October 2015.
This is a one day masterclass, held at the National Motorcycle Museum, Coventry Road in Bickenhill, providing an insight into utility mapping.
- In-depth explanation of PAS 128, the specification for underground utility detection verification and location
- Practical and theoretical processes
- Best practices and the latest specification and technologies available
- Technology and survey data
- Electromagnetic detection and location of utilities
- Utility STAT’s drawings and desktop surveys.
CPD points will be available on request, and course costs are Â£150.00 + VAT/person or Â£135.00 + VAT/person for UKSTT & TSA members.
To enquire further, contact the UKSTT on 01926 513773 or email email@example.com
Class spaces are limited.