Welsh Water has called for expressions of interest to undertake major civil engineering works on the company’s water and wastewater assets located across Wales, UK.
A framework of approximately six contractors will be required to complete the works on the company’s production, distribution and network assets.
This work will include working with Welsh Water and its main partners to deliver:
- Capital maintenance activity
- General civil engineering activity
- Sewer rehabilitation and gravity pipeline work
- Traffic Management Act submissions, and
- Design services across water and wastewater assets.
The framework agreement(s) awarded will be for an initial four-year period with an option to extend on an annual basis thereafter for a further two years at the discretion of Welsh Water.
Bids close 16 February 2011.
Click here for more details.